Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Work is a four letter word

I applied for five jobs yesterday and today. Four of them were application bu email, which is nice. The other I had to send in. I will be compiling another and sending that as well in the next day or two (probably tomorrow).

Of these 5, now 6, jobs, none of them is in Minnesota. For those of you reading this who don't know (unlikely that there are any) I live in Minnesota. I applied for two jobs in Ohio, one in Colorado, another in Iowa, and the last in Texas. The one I will apply for tomorrow is also in Ohio. These are all zoo jobs. They are at the zoos to follow:

Cheyenne Mountain Zoo , Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, Cincinnati, Ohio.

The Toledo Zoo, Toledo, Ohio. (And seriously, that giraffe pic on the home page? CUTE!!)

Blank Park Zoo, Des Moines, Iowa.

Houston Zoo, Huston, Texas.

Any of these would be fine, I'm sure, but I'm rooting the hardest for Colorado an d Iowa. Iowa because it's close to home, and Colorado because it's pretty. And I think I would like Colorado. I liked it when we drove through. You may not think so, but you can get a pretty good general feel for a place simply by driving through it. There are places I know I would never like to live. Houston would be crazy hot and humid and full of giant bugs, and Ohio is...Ohio. Ohio is probably fine, but one of me Ex's is from there, which instantly turns me off of it. But we'll see. Hope and pray for me guys, I need a job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment