Friday, April 3, 2009

All about me, part 3


I started at UMM. It was a good 2 1/2 hours from home. Now, I like home. I like my mom, and I get stressed at big changes. College is a BIG change! Classes were fine, but I was stuck in dinky little Morris, MN, with no car, and with people I didn't know, and didn't like all that much once I did know! I seriously considered transferring somewhere closer to home. But over the summer I got a car, and I had a boyfriend in Morris, and a few roomies expecting me to hold up my share of the on campus apartment rent. The car helped, I could get off that blasted campus! And I got glasses, and a few new good friends! And gained weight, but oh well.

I also got a job, that I wish so much I could go back to! That was the best job I ever had. It was on campus and I loved it. I loved my boss and the work I did, it was so much fun! And I got free food! I found a roomie I liked and lived with here the last three years of school. I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in biology with a minor in psychology. And now I need a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment