Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppity hop hop

So Easter was good. My immediate family doesn't do a whole lot for Christian Easter. My grandma celebrates Orthodox Easter, so that's more or less what we celebrate. We go to church for this Easter, and usually do something involving dinner and candy. Today was also the birthday of our pianist, and he doesn't have a whole lot of family around, so we had a combination surprise birthday party/Easter dinner after social hour after church today. It was nice. There was good food, good people, and I made awesome cake pop centerpieces. The pics are on my mom's camera, I will post them when I can get them off. The I came home and I have been doing absolutely nothing of significance all afternoon. It's been GLORIOUS!! Now I'm gonna suck on my Blow Pop and continue doing nothing!

Kira Out

No comments:

Post a Comment