Sunday, January 24, 2010

laundry day

I just washed:
3 pairs of jeans
1 sweatshirt
2 t-shirts
1 camisole
2 bras
all my socks and underwear

in the bathtub because my washer still doesn't work! Annoying roomie's dad thought he fixed it, and it does indeed spin now, but it doesn't fill with water. This is getting ridiculous! Normally I would just take my laundry to my parent's house to wash it, but all my work clothes were like 6 days dirty (in a place where you really only want them 3 or 4 days dirty) and I don't have time tomorrow before work to go clean them. I'm probably gonna need to run the dryer for 2 cycles to get them all dry. Oi!

In other news, I have a purring cat sitting on my lap, chewing on my sweatshirt string.

1 comment:

  1. I have very not-so-fond memories of trying to do laundry in the bathtub and making an absolute mess!

    I do feel your pain - I once remember trying to blow dry a pair of panties... 15 minutes before my date showed up. Still not sure if it was even worth it. ;P

    ReplyDelete