Friday, January 8, 2010

Sometimes I even look like a girl

Today I didn't have to work.
Plan for day:
get up at respectable time (8:30am)
feed cat
take shower
get dressed
don't sit on the computer for hours
make bed
gather laundry
go to parent's house to do laundry
buy groceries
go to Home Goods
get recipes from Grandma
go home
sew

How day went:
Cat woke me up around 8am, so I fed him, shut my door, and set my alarm for 10am since I got less that 5 hours of sleep the night before and I was tired. After Viktor ate, he came to my door and started meowing annoyingly, but in true tired parent fashion, I ignored him and went back to sleep. Got out of bed around 10:20am, discovered fanfic, took shower, more fanfic, got dressed, made bed, left for parent's house around 2:30pm. On the way I got coffee and stopped at work to get my schedule for this week. Since all my jeans were dirty, I had put on dark purple tights, light khaki capris, and a cute pair of boots. I also did my make up, put on earrings, and wore my cute coat. usually I go to work with my hair in a pony tail, jeans, black t-shirt, no make up and tired looking. The cute look went over well. Now, if only there were any available guys at my work. But alas, there are two males, the rest are girls.

Finally got to my parent's house, put laundry in, went to Grandma's around 3:30, left there around 5:30, changed laundry, went grocery shopping, had dad change laundry while out, got back to parent's house, got laundry, finally got back to my house after 9pm, put all my stuff away, had a salad, and now we're here. Ah well, at least I got the laundry and grocery shopping done. I bought fruit so I won't die of scurvy.

Now my cat in climbing in my closet and it's bugging me. I would close the door, but then he just plays with the door which is also annoying since they swing and make noise.

I finished Torchwood yesterday. That is one dark show, but I love it to pieces and must buy it at my first opportunity. Ianto is the best ever, and I love him and Jack together. I believe that's all the rambling I have in me tonight. I love my new computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment