Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Songs I love


Bolero (from the closing credits of Moulin Rouge)- Moulin Rouge 2 soundtrack
Riverwide, The Difficult Kind- Sheryl Crow
My Body Is A Cage- Arcade Fire
Bella's Lullaby- Twilight Soundtrack
While My Guitar Gently Weeps- The Beatles
Viva La Vida, Lost!- Coldplay
Hands of Time- Groove Armada
Warm Tape, Road Trippin', We Believe- Red Hot Chili Peppers
When Water Comes To Life- Cloud Cult
I've Gotta Feeling- Black Eyed Peas
Here With Me- Dido
Let Go- Frou Frou
Mexico- Incubus
Lucky- Bif Naked
Wild Horses- The Sundays
Hermes Bird- Remy Zero
For What It's Worth- Buffalo Springfield
Existentialism on Prom Night- Straylight Run
White Houses- Vanessa Carlton

I was going to wax poetic about Bolero, because it is totally worthy of poetic waxing, but then I could probably was poetic about most of these songs. Some I like even more than others, but these are some of the songs that, when they come up on my MP3 or WMP playlist, I don't ever skip. I might occasionally skip one or two of them, but that's very rare. Most of these, I could just play, lay back on my bed, and breathe to. I love music, I don't know what I would do if I went deaf or music was suddenly outlawed, but I don't want to find out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment