Saturday, August 8, 2009

Precipitation

It's raining. That was fine last night when I was all snug in my house enjoying the long missed sounds of a thunderstorm, but today I want it to be dry! Today I have plans to go to art fairs, and they are no fun in the rain! If I knew it was going to keep raining, I would have stayed asleep; I'm so tired. And oddly enough, I don't really feel like reading. So I think I'm gonna go and start cutting out my mom's purse while watching Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles. The only problem with this plan is that my hands hurt. I think I've been using them too much. And after typing out a few blog posts last night, I think typing might be a contributing factor to my hand pain as well as sewing/knitting/work. This whole pain thing is really not fun and I would like it to stop now kthnxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment