Monday, July 20, 2009

The most fun I've had in a long while

The Murder Mystery Party was, as is stated in my title for this post, the MOST FUN I'VE HAD IN LIKE FOREVER!!!! At the very least, probably the most fun I've had since graduating college. It was just a blast! I got to hang out with my friends who I haven't seen in far too long (though, when you're 23, three weeks is far too long!), ate great food, drank some wine, played a game, and took lots of pictures.

We each had our characters, and we had a booklet that went along with each character. Inside there was info that we had to tell about other people, and info about ourselves that we didn't want coming out. There were four rounds, and then we took a guess on who did it, then in the back of each booklet there was a bit to the end of the story about who did it and who didn't and why and whatnot. It was fabulous! I can't even get over how much fun I had. We are planing to have another one, which will probably be a potluck so Kelly (and Toria and Nika, but mostly Kelly) doesn't have to pay for everything and do so much work. There are themes for other ones and it's all fantastically great fun. I can't wait till Kelly gets the pics up, they are fantastic.

Kelly and Nika made everyone place signs with their character's name on them and objects that pertain to their character. My character was Evelyn C Leigh, called EC. She was a cheerleader in high school. On my poster is says EC, and there is a mega phone, and balloons, and a chain cutout of girls in skirts and a speak balloon saying Go Team! I put it on my bedroom door, because I'm totally still 12, I swear.

After we were done, we went out in the back yard to get pics of everyone with their sign, and I did them like mug shots, it's pretty cool. The we took a few group shots of various kinds, girls pics, guys pics, and random other stuff. The we sat around and hung out and stuff until like 9pm. I had such a great time! I miss these people so much! I realize how much of a hermit I am when I get around my friends and need to be around them for a long period of time.

Still squeeing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment