Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ADD


Sometimes I have trouble concentrating. I've learned to deal with it, but it gets annoying at times. Sometimes it's just my braining flitting from thing to thing, and other times I want to do too many things at once so my concentration can't stay on any one thing until I get really absorbed in it. Like right now I'm trying to look for Dark Angel fic that I read in the past (aka 11 years ago, how does this even happen!!) and either didn't put into my favorites in ff.net, or has since been deleted. I hope I just didn't favorite the stuff, because I'm really looking forward to a memory lane trip. But I digress (see what I'm dealing with here!); I'm trying to find stuff, but I'm trying to listen to this song at the same time! SO I listened, and now I will listen to something that I can fade to the background of my concentration, and I will give you the video so you can hear what's distracting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment